Thursday, March 26, 2009

Storms again

More storms tonight.. After changing the creek crossing today because of concerns over the depth of the creek, I can pretty well rule out getting across the creek to harvest any trees up in the grove tomorrow..

I finished most of the projects around the big house for Rancher Bob and his wife, so I am at a loss as to what I will be doing tomorrow, but as always I will find something to do. If nothing else I need to pack for the trip to Kansas to work on my mother's house and with luck a new house for a dear friend of mind.

This will mean a month gone from the home site, though this might not be all bad since I am getting to the point where I need the backhoe in to dig out the house, and that seems to be ever in delay mode.. Hopefully when I return we can get that done..

Rain is passing for now, but with a 70% chance for rain tomorrow I expect to take the day to run a couple of errands, including picking up my boots from the really cool bootmaker who has them right now..

No comments: