Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back in the hills

I am back in the hills again after a successful trip. There is a great deal to think about, and perhaps blog about on the trip though none of it travel related, or location related, but instead life and liberty related. I have to decide if I want to explore the question of the celebrations of the 4th here or not, or address this and other topics in a separate blog such as bringing the Letters Not Sent blog back to life..

In the meantime, the long absence from blogging has ended. I will start to once again provide regular updates, and I sincerely hope very soon to have those include photos of the excavation starting..

Amongst the things that have happened during the silence, has been a changing of phone and numbers.. so if I've not given you the new number, and you had the old, then drop me an email. I have lost all of my numbers thanks to a cracked and thus unreadable phone screen and a very unhelpful AT&T "customer service" division..

Tomorrow will bring a better day...

No comments: