Sunday, June 20, 2004

I may have mostly recovered from the jet lag now, though I am not certain of this.. No matter because work begins again tomorrow. No rest for the wicked...

I have many photos to add to the galleries, but to tell the truth I have spent my time trying to get reacclimated to the time, culture, etc. including the idea that I can sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time. I have not even turned on the laptop, where the photos are stored, since I have come home.

Be patient and you will be rewarded, I promise to get the photos online in the near future.

Speaking of photos, I hope to continue to take photos, though now of course they will be around Austin to share with all, including my new friends from China. In the meantime...

All the best.

Brian

No comments: