Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From 106 to 160, now with photos!

Last day of timbering for a while, I believe. I cleaned up the dozed area, gathering in several more timbers along the way. When I started staging the timbers last week, I had 106 stacked that had to be moved to this staging area. Today ended with 160 stacked in two different staging areas. This photo is of the secondary area, and of only some of the new timbers taken from the dozed acreage. There are 43 timbers in the photo to be precise.. ranging from about 5 inches in diameter to over a foot in diameter. The really big ones are at the primary site, of which I have no photos as of yet.

No comments: