Sunday, March 11, 2007

Deep in the heart...

I am back in Texas, and traveling is over for the time being. I have a new business as the central Texas distributor of Weatherbos, the only truly environmentally safe and proven protectant of wood, masonary, fiberglass, etc. I am continuing the design and remodeling that I have been doing for the last several years, but I hope to move onto a new venture which will be first and foremost the right product and service that people want and need. This is my newest adventure, and one I hope will allow me to go onto the next stage of my life.

I will try to continue this blog as things of interest happen, with the hope that others will find something of interest in my struggle to not merely start and run a new business, but also to continue to walk the path towards the life I want to be living.

As always I welcome suggestions and comments..

No comments: