Sunday, August 09, 2009

Customer Service RIP

The last two orders I have placed online have been met with what is sadly the current trend in customer service: no service.

On July 24th I ordered a freezer online via an Amazon link, and not only have I not received the freezer, I have twice emailed the company and cannot even get a response. Needless to say I am not going to be promoting AJ Madison as a seller to trust...

This last week I ordered a motherboard, and even requested expedited shipping, paying the extra $40+ dollars to get it the next day.. two days later still not here and the tracking on the website does not even show the order as fully processed and shipped!! In fact there is a line hidden deep in the site that says that they try to get most orders shipped in 4-6 days. Now, if someone is explicitly requesting expedited shipping, telling you that they need it the next day, do you take their money and then simply ignore the order? Apparently that is what you do if you are E-Cycle Pro... I have snt in an email to them, but I am not so foolish as to expect a response.

What happened to taking pride in your personal integrity, in your work, and in keeping your word? Are we as customers so complacent that we do not demand good service?

No comments: